The grand finale, on the 11th at 11:11… yeah, I’m that effing crazy.
111. Even though I’m sure I’d lose in any kind of scuffle, I still like having a fight song. “Debaser” by The Pixies.
112. Music wakes me up better than coffee. Maybe better than a “5 Hour Energy.” “Animal” by Miike Snow.
114. Being in Hawaii + a Mai Tai + this song = paradise on Earth. “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz.
115. Every day I hear new music, I devote time and energy to discovering all the magic that’s hiding out there and it is always rewarding. “Hit Parade” by Unkle Bob.
116. My nephew dancing. “Like a Prayer” by Madonna.
117. People I know are creating awesome music. “Hummingbirds” by Ezekiel Jay.
119. Just like wine, good music is music you like. Own it. “Heads Roll Off” by Frightened Rabbit.
121. Music (especially local bands) gave me a reason to start this blog- which has been utterly awesome for me, one of the best things I’ve done, and something I am so proud of… and now I’m publishing some pieces in a local paper too! “Through the Tangles” by The Heavy Guilt.