79. The cynic in me lets the romantic in me love really cheesy songs. “The Way I Am” by Ingrid Michaelson.
80. The romantic in me lets the cynic in me love really sarcastic songs. “Pretty Lies” by The Dudes.
81. Artists I like happen to like other artists I like, and put them in their music videos for meta awesomeness. “Uncharted” by Sara Bareilles.
82. Artists I like freakin’ marry each other (allegedly… or hopefully). *Swoon* “The Light in Me” by Greg Laswell and Ingrid Michaelson.
83. I like male singers that sometimes sound like females. “Lost Without U” by Robin Thicke.
84. I like female singers that sometimes sound like males. “Fast Car” by Tracy Chapman.
85. I might not be pious, but I still like some “Christian songs.” “Your Love is a Song” by Switchfoot.
86. I might not be a Satanist, but I still like some not-so-Christian songs. “Judith” by A Perfect Circle.
87.Sometimes I just really want to scream, and a song can give me the perfect excuse. “Written in Reverse” by Spoon.
88. In the craziest moment of my life I had a theme song… and it was playing in the background. “Crazy” by Gnarles Barkley.