67. It’s a special feeling to know the secret of why someone else loves a song so incredibly much. “Your New Twin Sized Bed” by Death Cab for Cutie.
69. I have about as much street cred as Drake (AKA Aubrey Graham), but I still love him. “Over” by Drake.
71.When I had a long commute, late at night I knew what song to put on at what point in the drive to get me right to my front door. “The Lightning Strike” by Snow Patrol.
73. For better or worse, I know the Cupid Shuffle. “Cupid Shuffle” by Cupid.
74. Musicals don’t suck. “One Day I’ll Fly Away” by Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge.
75. I like to completely lose my shit at shows and dance like an absolute fool. Watch out. “1901” by Phoenix.
76. A mash-up, as a whole, can be better than the sum of its parts. “Everlasting Shine Blockaz” by Wick-It the Instigator (“Everlasting Light” by The Black Keys + “Shine Blockas” by Big Boi.)
77. I may not be a Zeppelin fan, but I love how my brother sings it. “D’yer Mak’er” by Led Zeppelin.