12. I was named for a song. “Jennifer Juniper” by Donovan.
13. My favorite movies often coincide with my favorite soundtracks. “Falling Slowly” from Once by The Swell Season and “Where is My Mind?” from Fight Club by The Pixies.
14. Loving local music gives me a chance to get thisclose to artists I appreciate and admire and see them perform regularly. “Wyoming” by The Heavy Guilt.
15. With the wonders of the interwebs a world of music feels much closer with some of my favorite bands being from Canada, the UK, and Australia. “Straight Lines” by Silverchair.
16. I’m certain that some artists are simply not from this planet. “Only if For a Night” by Florence + The Machine.
17. A song with simple lyrics can be just as powerful as any other. “Somebody I Used To Know” by Gotye featuring Kimbra.
18. When I’m high-strung and tense the right song can mellow me out. “Crystalised” by The xx.
19. Sometimes you need make out music. “Blue Eyes” by Cary Brothers.
20. My brother and I rarely agree on music (or anything else) but every once in a while we do. “New Slang” by The Shins.
21. A cover can be just as amazing as the original. “No One’s Gonna Love You” by Cee Lo Green.
22. Some songs mean so much to me I can’t even articulate why or how much. “Lesson Learned” by Ray LaMontagne