89. It brought sexy back. “Sexy Back” by Justin Timberlake.
90. My best friend took me to a show for my birthday last year. That’s love. “Fuck You” by Cee Lo Green.
92. I’ve used a song to ask a question I couldn’t voice and got the heartbreaking answer in return. “Love Rescue Me” by Eliot Morris.
93. Nothing goes better with a glass of wine than something pretty and melodic. “Skinny Love” by Bon Iver.
94. Nothing goes better with beer than something that fucking rocks. “Always Around” by Dead Feather Moon.
95. For a really good band, I’ll even go to a dry venue. “I Summon You” by Spoon.
96. Christmas music can even kick ass. “Wrapping Paper” by The Waitresses.
97. An entire period of my life can be summed up in a song. “Anyone’s Ghost” by The National.
98. I can listen to the same song 30 times in one day and not be sick of it. “Sweet Sour” by Band of Skulls.
99. There may or may not be in existence a video of me drunk-dancing to some ridiculous song at my last birthday party. And I’m not half-bad. “Bottoms Up” by Trey Songz featuring Nicki Minaj.